- On March 24, 2016 there will be a prisoner reentry conference at Saint Peters University. Anyone interested in attending should register here: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=tlpd7awab&oeidk=a07ec3xawmd51acf253
- The 2016 Central New Jersey Kidney Walk will be held at Mercer County Community College in West Windsor on May 22nd. Registration is at 8am. See this website for more information: http://donate.kidney.org/site/TR/Walk/NKFServingtheDelawareValley?fr_id=8181&pg=entry
- Trenton Area Soup Kitchen (TASK) will be providing free haircuts to jobseekers. For me information contact Julie Janus at email@example.com.
- On January 30th MCRTF and A Better Way hosted an expungement seminar at 65 Prospect Street in Trenton. Twenty-five individuals attended and fifteen additional individuals expressed interest. We have funding to expunge fifteen records.
- New expungement legislation will cut the waiting period for expungements in half. The law goes into effect on April 18th.